US Airways Home Page
For news updates: Visit US Airways Update page
US Airways Update:
19 July 2014: Members Ratify US Airways Agreement :
US Airways TA Questions and Answers:
Tentative Agreement Informational meeting schedule: Download
|03 July||LGA, SLC, BOS, MCO|
|07 July||LAS, PHL, MSP, DEN|
|08 July||DFW, DCA, EWR|
|09 July||CLT, SFO, TPA, PHX|
|10 July||SJC, RDU|
|11 July||JAX, SEA, ONT, PVD, ORD|
|14 July||PBI, LAX, CLP|
|15 July||MIA, BWI, BDL, PIT|
|16 July||FLL, MCI, PDX|
|17 July||ATL, SAN|
Check with Local Chairman for venue and times.
US Airways Tentative Agreement: Update 26 June 2014:
Preparations continue for US Airways contract ratification of the recent tentative agreement. Discussions are still being held with the Company's negotiators to review the complete agreement and all modifications that have been made to the current contract. Once these discussions are complete, we will post and print a full text outline, Article by Article, of the proposed changes.
We are also finalizing a schedule of per station explanation meetings that will be conducted prior to ratification.
An explanation meeting for local Grievance Committee Chairs will be held in Charlotte on July 2, 2014.
System-wide ratification voting will be conducted on July 18, 2014.
- Union Labor Coalition of US Airways (ULC) Letter to Doug Parker, 4 April 2014: Download
- TWU Express Full Support for Machinist Union, 18 March 2014: Download
- NMB Meeting Scheduled, 25 February 2014: Download
- Memorandum of Understanding - Station Classification, 25 Feb 2014: Download
- IAM Transportation Newswire, 20 February 2014: Download
- Railway Labor Act (RLA): Where are we at, 19 February 2014: Download
US Airways Update 27 November 2013: US Airways and American Press Release
Judge Lane approved the DOJ settlement this morning clearing the way for the merger. Attached is the joint American and US Airways press release discussing plans to close the merger on Monday, December 9, 2013.
- Memorandum of Understanding - Station Classification 25 Feb 2014
- Letter from US Airways to National Mediation Board 24 June 2013
- Letter from IAM to National Mediation Board 11 June 2013
- TWU/IAM Alliance Q&A
- TWU/IAM Aliiance Q&A part II
- Fleet Service Association Agreement
- Seniority Integration
- TWU & IAM Joint Agreement on Pensions
- AFL-CIO President Trumka Letter
- Memorandum of Understanding - Station Classification 23 Apr 2013